Returns and Exchanges
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We are happy to offer free returns and exchanges on domestic orders. If the piece isn’t near and dear to your heart, please notify us within 72 hours of receiving your order. We will provide you with a shipping label to return it, as long as it meets the eligibility requirements below. You will have 14 business days from receipt of your order to send it back to us. International orders will incur a return fee of $20 deducted from your refund amount. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
If you ordered a ring and need to exchange it for a different size, or any other piece you would like to exchange, we are happy to exchange it free of charge within 14 business days after you receive your order. Contact us to start an exchange within 72 hours of receiving your order at email@example.com.
ELIGIBILITY FOR RETURN:
- The piece(s) need to be unworn and in the original packaging. Once your return is received, please allow 5 business days for processing and review. Once approved, you will receive an email confirmation. The refund will be validated after receipt. Your refund will then take place within 2 to 3 days.
- Custom orders and engraved pieces to do not qualify for returns.
- Products marked "Final Sale" are not eligible for return
- Please note that each piece is thoroughly inspected before it is sent to you. If you believe that the piece was damaged en-route to you, please indicate the same when signing for it and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you happen to damage your piece, please reach out to us at email@example.com and we will work with you to repair the piece. We will try and make the repair or stone replacement cost as reasonable as possible. Please note you will need to pay for shipping of your damaged piece to and from.