Preeti Sandhu Jewelry
Rangoli Pink Tourmaline Hoops
Rangoli is derived from the Sanskrit word "Rangavalli" meaning color and it refers to the ancient Indian art form found at entrances of homes, representing happiness and, positivity for the home while warding off evil or negativity.
Stunning and glorious Pink Tourmalines float from mini hoops rendered in 14k Rose Gold that are sprinkled with brilliant, bezel-set white diamonds yielding a divine look. Pink Tourmalines are not only known for their luster but are also associated with love, happiness and spirituality.
- Rendered in 14k Rose gold featuring bezel set diamonds, totaling 0.07 cwt
- Floating, expertly cut Pink Tourmaline
- Hinged fastening, suitable for pierced ears
- Handcrafted by master artisans in Jaipur
- Hoop diameter is 10mm/1cm
- Tourmaline is 5mm/0.5cm