Preeti Sandhu Jewelry
Rangoli Ruby Hoops
Rangoli is derived from the Sanskrit word "Rangavalli" meaning color and it refers to the ancient Indian art form found at entrances of homes, representing happiness and, positivity for the home while warding off evil or negativity.
Cast in 14k gold, these expertly handcrafted hoops feature a sprinkle of sparkling, bezel-set diamonds, highlighting a floating, luscious Ruby that is for centuries said to offer protection to the wearer.
- Rendered in 14k gold featuring bezel set diamonds, totaling 0.07 cwt
- Floating, expertly cut Ruby
- Hinged fastening, suitable for pierced ears
- Handcrafted by master artisans in Jaipur
- Hoop diameter is 10mm/1cm
- Ruby is 5mm/0.5cm