Preeti Sandhu Jewelry
Rangoli Sapphire Hoops
Rangoli is derived from the Sanskrit word "Rangavalli" meaning color and it refers to the ancient Indian art form found at entrances of homes, representing happiness, positivity for the home while warding off evil or negativity.
Inspired by the ancient art form, these Rangoli Sapphire hoops with bezel-set, sparkling diamonds and floating, heart-shape luxurious Sapphires, bring joy and good fortune while offering protection to the wearer.
- Rendered in 14k gold featuring bezel set diamonds, totaling 0.07 cwt
- Floating, expertly cut Blue Sapphire
- Hinged fastening, suitable for pierced ears
- Handcrafted by master artisans in Jaipur
- Hoop diameter is 10mm/1cm
- Sapphire is 5mm/0.5cm