Inspired by the ancient innovations and architecture of the Pink City of Jaipur with its step wells, such as the famed Panna Meena ka Kund, these bold and dreamy hoops are crafted to perfection. Featuring textured grooves, it is the designer's interpretation of the symmetrical beauty, play of light and shadows of this 16th century structure. Make a chic statement and style with a blouse, dress or an off-the-shoulder ensemble.
- Rendered in 14k gold plated sterling silver with 2 micron gold plating
- Expertly handcrafted by a master artisan in Jaipur
- Hoops are comfortable and light to wear, and are hinged at the bottom for ease of wear and removal
- Suitable for pierced ears, with a 1-click closure
- Hoops measure 1.5 inches in diameter